2010年5月24日月曜日

2 Truths and 1 Lie

Hello group members!
1. My dog's name is Peach in Japanese.
2. I am a big fan of baseball.
3. I am taking this class back in my country, Japan.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Minori. My guess is that being a big fan of baseball is the lie. The other two offer much more information, or are at least longer. When I play this game I tend to focus on the length of the sentences and not their content as indicators of which one is the lie.

    返信削除
  2. Hello! I do think you're taking this class in Japan. Very neat if that is true. I also think you're a fan of baseball. Hey, me too!
    However, I don't think your dog's name is Peach.

    返信削除
  3. This one is a toss-up between you loving basetball and your dog's name being peach in Japanese. I guess I'll say that your dog's name isn't Japanese for peach. Perhaps it's apple or another fruit. I think you are taking this class from Japan.

    返信削除
  4. These are tough ones, but I’ll give it a shot. I do believe you are taking an online class in Japan and I do believe you are a big fan of baseball. I’m not so sure you named your dog after a fruit though, I bet you named him/her after a vegetable; maybe you call him/her turnip in Japanese?

    返信削除
  5. I really think that you are doing this class in Japan because if I got the chance, I would go back home and do this class at the same time. I do think that your dog's name is Peach in Japanese. I think that your lie is that your are a big fan of baseball. Many of my Japanese and Chinese friends do not enjoy watching a baseball game.

    返信削除
  6. I think the lie is you really like baseball. Iam only saying this because I do think you are taking this class back in Japan, which I think is really cool and would love to visit there someday. My brother was stationed over there when he was in the navy, and I always wanted to visit. I also think your dogs name is peach!

    返信削除